Your Tax Solutions

Follow Us :

Accounting Services

Self Assessment Tax

Self-assessment tax is a tax system used by HMRC (UK) to calculate tax on your income. Usually, your tax is deducted automatically from your wages, pensions or savings through PAYE. However, if you receive any other income or you are self-employed, you need to send to HMRC your self-assessment tax return once a year. You can send these returns either by online or by paper.

VAT Registration

The VAT in the UK is a tax which is applied at the point of sale in almost all parts of the UK. The rate of this tax varies from one part of the UK to another, although it is usually based on a standard rate. The main purpose of VAT is to allow the Government of the UK to collect taxes from consumers.

VAT Returns

You can file your VAT returns online. However if you’ve signed up for ‘Making Tax Digital for VAT’, you cannot send your returns online. There are two separate procedures of filing your VAT returns online; if you have a Company Voluntary Arrangement or an Individual Voluntary Arrangement.

Accountant's Certification

An accountant’s certificate of confirmation is usually a letter from a certified accountant/accounting firm confirming that they have handled the person’s business accounts. We may complete this whole procedure online for you.

Payroll Services

Businesses often hire payroll services for one or more of the following reasons; when, because of the sheer number, payroll tends to become too complicated and time-consuming, or; when managers and owners conclude that the time saved on payroll is best spent elsewhere. We can also offer these services online.

Bookkeeping Services

Bookkeeping is the recording of a company’s financial transactions on a daily basis. This is how businesses and companies are able to track all their financial activities. Bookkeeping is not only important for the companies themselves but also for external users, like investors, financial institutions, or the government. As your bookkeepers in London, we can manage all of your financial data in the most professional way.

Company Formation

A new company registration in London can make a big difference to your business and its future. If you’re an experienced entrepreneur who’s just starting out, or even if you’ve been around the block as an entrepreneur for many years, then you know that it takes more than just opening up a door to the world of business.

Annual Account Submission

Annual accounts also known as ‘statutory accounts’, submission in UK is the most important part of a company’s financial statement. The annual account submission in UK is mandatory for all private limited companies. You send your annual accounts to Companies House whereas your tax returns to HMRC.

Corporate Tax Return

In the UK, all companies are required to pay their tax, which is known as Corporation Tax, on their income and assets. A company tax return (CTR) must be made on a yearly basis, with an optional quarterly or monthly payment option.

Annual Confirmation

Every year you need to confirm that the information that Companies House has about your company is correct and up-to-date. This confirmation is called a statement confirmation (Form CS01), previously known as annual return.

Capital Gains Tax

Capital gains tax is a tax on the profit which you get from the sale of an asset. You do not have to pay CGT if your income for the tax year is less than your annual tax benefits.

Tax Compliance for Companies

If your business or organization is subject to corporate tax and does not meet HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) deadlines and conditions, you may be fined.

Get In Touch With Us


Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX


0330 223 6059


Contact Us: